The 100% American-made Ruger American Rimfire bolt-action rifle builds on the enormous success of the centerfire Ruger American Rifle. With many of the standard Ruger American Rifle features, this new line also combines several design innovations from the popular 10/22 rimfire rifle. This combination, along with the rifle's adaptability, appeals to bolt-action enthusiasts - whether young or old, novice or experienced.
- American hardwood stock with modern look grip checkering.
- Uses the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 style BX-1 10-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22 style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety.
- 22" Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases (not included).
- A 60 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams fibre optic front sight and 10/22-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight and sling swivel studs.