The 100% American-made Ruger American Rifle is another engineering innovation from America's leading firearms manufacturer. The Ruger American Rifle combines the rugged reliability of Ruger's past with the award-winning ingenuity featured in so many of Ruger's new products.
- Ergonomic, lightweight flat dark earth composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Swivel studs are installed.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Another patent-pending innovation is Power Bedding, an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free- floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- The heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
- Also features a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Also Includes: magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Barrel length: 16" threaded
- Weight: 6.00 pounds