A customer is entitled to a refund if the goods:
- have a fault that the customer could not have known about at the time of the purchase
- do not do the job the customer was led to believe they would do
- do not match the sample they were shown
- are not as they were described.
We are not obliged to provide a refund if you:
- no proof of purchase is offered - receipts are not the only proof of purchase - a witness to the purchase or a bank statement could suffice
- the customer simply has a change of mind
- the goods have been damaged after purchase.
Returns are available providing the item is still in the original packaging and accompanied by the receipt and is returned within 14 days of purchase. Exchange is available with the difference, if any payable by the customer or a store credit can be issued.
Defective goods must also be returned within 14 days, accompanied by the original receipt and may be exchanged from stock.
ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ON
FIREARMS AND AMMUNITION